TRAINEE POSITIONS AT CA
10 April 2018
We have fourteen new full-time paid traineeship positions which are now open to applications.
These positions are highly-sought after entry level roles, which Creative Assembly opens on an annual basis to support graduates and those looking to start out in the games industry.
This year we have positions across a variety of disciplines including game design, VFX, programming, concept and environment art.
Our traineeships provide invaluable experience within the games industry. You will receive mentorship, training opportunities and work closely with our experts across multi-disciplinary teams. Many of our past trainees have, in fact, continued their careers at Creative Assembly into more senior roles.
We've collated some top tips from our hiring managers to help you in your application:
- Make sure your portfolio is relevant for the role you are applying to
- Demonstrate some or all of the skills listed in the job description
- If you don’t like something or think it distracts from your core skillset, don’t include it in your portfolio
- Show us things you are happy to talk about at length if interviewed, your portfolio will form the basis of our interview discussions
- If you are showing artwork ask yourself 'can I see this in Creative Assembly's game?', does the style you are showing fit the games that we make?