WE ARE THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY
We’ve got some pretty serious history here at The Creative Assembly, and we’re not just talking about the settings for our multi-award winning Total War series. We’re now in our 26th year of developing world class video games, and we’re not resting on our laurels, Roman or otherwise. From a starting team of five, we’ve expanded to over three hundred super talented developers across three floors in our state of the art development facility just outside London. We’re still growing too.
With multiple AAA projects in development, including the continued evolution of our world renowned Total War games, our newly announced and hotly anticipated cross-platform console title based on the Alien IP, the new F2P Total War: Arena, a follow up to our Unity Golden Cube winning digital Total War title, and a brand new game using the phenomenally popular Warhammer Fantasy Battles licence, there’s something here for professionals from all walks of development.
We actively seek out world class talent and we have some of the very best in the industry – people you’d be proud to number among your friends and colleagues. In addition to our awesome team, we have a focused and friendly culture which is non-corporate yet enormously professional, and we reward creativity. That’s the way we plan to keep it, no matter how ambitious those plans might be.
We’re looking to add to our team of driven and talented professionals, to help us create the world class gaming experiences that we’re famous for. If you have the skills, experience and passion for games to match ours, we want to hear from you.
WHY THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY?
- Organic growth: At 26 years in business and counting, we’re now one of the longest established studios in the world. With over 300 world class professionals housed within a state of the art development studio, we’re now one of the largest studios in Europe – but we still strive to maintain a ‘family’ feel and non-corporate environment that’s fun but professional.
- It’s all about the games: We’re all about the product here at CA, with an unswerving commitment to producing the very best games for our legions of fans. As well as the legendary Total War grand strategy series on both PC and digital platforms, we’re also utilising some of the world’s most recognisable licences such as Alien and Games Workshop’s Warhammer Fantasy Battle, applying our own CA stamp of quality to create epic gaming experiences.
- Location, location, location: Based in Horsham, West Sussex, we’re ideally placed for games professionals at all stages of their lives and careers. Situated as we are within easy commuting distance of the bright lights of bustling London and the cosmopolitan Brighton. For those looking for something more relaxed, Horsham and the surrounding areas offer beautiful countryside, outdoor pursuits and some of the best schools in the UK for family focused professionals.
- In it for the long haul: A studio is nothing without its people, and we have some of the best in the world. We want to keep it that way. So much so in fact that we honour our team members with long service awards! We think it’s vital that our team feel that they’re not just doing a job, but building a career.
THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare for you and your dependants
- Private dental cover
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme based on personal and company performance
- Fully stocked kitchen, crammed with breakfast cereals, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, awesome fresh ground coffee and delicious seasonal goodies
- Weekly visits from qualified massage therapists
- Regular team building events
- Xmas, project wrap and summer parties
- Kids Xmas parties
- Fully loaded Sega Steam account
- Free games
- Games lending library including all the latest titles
- Creative Assembly apparel and merchandise
- Top end equipment & peripherals
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Ice cream Wednesday!