Senior 3D ArtistTotal War Art
This is a chance to work in a small agile development team within a large studio with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and career. We are a highly collaborative team and encourage contribution to all areas of the game. Your opinions, even outside your area of expertise, will always be valued. You will have the chance to develop your expertise on this unique project and work as part of a world class team.
As a Senior 3D Artist on the project, you will be a key member of the content team, creating engaging and memorable spaces via organic and inorganic modelling, high quality surfaces, lighting and scene composition.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Demonstrable creative vision and artistic ability
- Skilled in 3ds Max/Maya/Modo
- Experience with ZBrush & Photoshop
- Experience of games development pipeline/environment/engines
- Self-motivated, good communicator, positive creative problem solver, team-player
- Good artistic eye for composition
- Demonstrates good understanding of light and surface qualities, composition and staging
- Love of visual creation
- Knowledge and experience of Unity
- Experience with Houdini
- Experience with Marvelous Designer
- Experience with Substance Designer and Painter
- Interest in product design
- Interest in art history
- 2d concepting or technical Art skills a plus
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.