QA Technician – CA SofiaTotal War Quality Assurance
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in QA, preferably in a game development environment, who is familiar with the process and has both strong written and verbal communication skills.
As a QA Technician, you will be responsible for finding, grading and reporting defects on all allocated projects. You will be recording test results and task progress on a daily basis, including task completion reports, in the requested format.
You will assist in the reproduction and further investigation of issues as they arise and regress defects that have been fixed. It is essential to the role that key defects are communicated. Feedback with testing requirements to key members of the QA department as well as the rest of the development team as and when necessary.
As a part of this role you will develop in depth knowledge of core features for titles in development and use in house tools to improve bug quality and accuracy. You will be working with the rest of QA and the development team, aiming towards releasing the highest overall quality product possible by the given project deadlines.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relay important information in the most suited format
- A familiarity of Microsoft Office
- Proficient time management and organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks and meet set deadlines and priorities
- Ability to follow set process and a methodical approach when investigating issues
- Wide ranging experience playing a variety of PC video games including the Real Time Strategy genre of games
- A passion for video games and a desire to be part of the creative process involved in developing video games.
- A good communicator in both Bulgarian and English. You will be working in a team-oriented environment, and must be able to clearly communicate goals
- Previous QA Experience
- Avid Total War player
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.