Live QA – CA Sofia
Quality Assurance | Total War
The ideal candidate can apply a methodical approach to tasks and problem solving to different situations. Previous experience in a game development environment is a big plus, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
On a daily basis, you will ensure that any risks or blocking issues are being addressed or mitigated, identifying and tracking project risks to resolution, escalating to the QA Lead as needed.
You will also complete required testing, aiming to improve overall knowledge of the project(s) over time, understanding the relationship being the client and server elements, along with third-party plugins, systems, etc. This role will also require that key issues are identified quickly, reporting bugs of consistent quality and ensuring timely resolution.
As a part of this role, you will develop in-depth knowledge of core features for titles in development and use in house tools to improve bug quality and accuracy. You will be working with the rest of QA and the development team, aiming towards releasing the highest overall quality product possible by the given project deadlines.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relay important information in the most suited format.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient time management and organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks and meet set deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to follow a set process and a methodical approach when investigating issues.
- Wide-ranging experience playing a variety of PC video games including the RTS genre.
- A passion for video games and a desire to be part of the creative process involved in developing video games.
- A good communicator in both Bulgarian and English. You will be working in a team-oriented environment and must be able to clearly communicate goals.
- Avid Total War player.
- Prior background or experience in testing of some or all the following technical areas: game design, art, graphics, data/analytics, performance, networking, security, platform compliance, agile testing.
- Knowledge of test tools and reporting, such as JIRA, TestRail, etc.
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams, and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrives working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams, and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.