Lead Producer - CA Sofia
Production | Total War
The successful candidate will bring their previous experience in a game development environment and will work alongside multiple cross-discipline teams. Supporting the day-to-day and week to week process within the studio, the Lead Development Manager will keep the project appropriately resourced and the teams working in a positive informed and focused way. The role will also require working with the project leads to generate the project schedule, identify dependencies, solve problems and prioritize work, and drive project delivery.
Please note that a cover letter is required for this position and applications without such will not be considered.
As a Lead Producer on the project, you will look to continually move the project forward. Working with the team, you will assist with the planning and estimation process across the team to generate fully scoped plans for upcoming phases of the project. You will drive, maintain and update the development schedule, manage and motivate the development team, ensuring that milestones are adhered to, tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are notified and the schedule adapted accordingly. You will also communicate progress on current and upcoming milestones, providing detailed analysis on team performance, risks and areas for improvement.
It will also require the development and fostering of positive relationships and cohesion within the team, including internal relationships with CA UK, SEGA and third-party partners.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Extensive production experience in delivering AAA games with a minimum of 2 shipped AAA titles
- Very strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of Agile / Scrum, Waterfall and other methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You need to be aware of potential and current issues and formulate pragmatic plans to solve them
- Ability to identify and assess risks and communicate ways to mitigate them
- Proficient at scheduling and tracking resources: excellent knowledge and experience using MS Office applications, especially Excel, project and bug management tools e.g. Jira
- Fluent in Product Development Pipelines and Workflows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bulgarian
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project
- Enthusiastic, with a genuine passion for games
- Advanced skills with software such as PowerBi, Excel, PowerQuery
- Knowledge of the Total War Franchise.
About Creative Assembly
It’s an exciting time to be a part of our craft-led studio, as we push the boundaries in creating deep and detailed experiences that last.
Our teams are diverse from across the world, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life. We are united through our shared values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust and we win awards for our culture and our people-centric approach, having won a Best Place to Work Award for five consecutive years. We invest in our people, the studio, and our projects. We are a company that’s secure and safe – you don’t need to worry about job security at CA.
We’ll give you the creative freedom, tools, support and development to achieve your potential.
Our studios are based in Horsham, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria, including several bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture facility.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Additional medical and dental health insurance for you, your partner and kids, life insurance, and free health care screening
- Additional holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all Bulgarian Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, soft drinks and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- Office massages
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer and Christmas parties, Children’s day party, wrap parties for game releases
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.