Game Producer - CA Sofia
Production | Total War
The successful candidate will assist with the day-to-day and week to week process of managing a cross discipline game team. The Development Manager will be able to provide support to keep the project moving forward, and the team positive, informed and focused whilst keeping momentum. The role will also require working with the project leads to generate the project schedule, identify dependencies, solve problems and prioritise work.
It will also require the development and fostering of positive relationships and cohesion within the team and other relevant third parties, including internal relationships with SEGA.
As a Game Producer you will drive the project planning for the team, facilitating the planning and estimation process across the team to generate fully scoped plans for upcoming phases of the project. You will Drive, maintain and update the development schedule, manage and motivate the development team, ensuring that milestones are adhered to, tech and decision pipelines remain unblocked and if changes to dates are incurred, all relevant parties are notified and the schedule adapted accordingly. You will also communicate progress on current and upcoming milestones, providing detailed analysis on team performance, risks and areas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Very strong organisational skills. Driven and self-motivated.
- Experience delivering games in an Agile development environment while working to strict timelines.
- Able to identify, assess risks and strategize to mitigate them.
- Experience of the full project life cycle on two or more game projects, or equivalent experience.
- A good understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. You will be aware of potential and current issues and formulate pragmatic plans to solve them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Bulgarian.
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project.
- Enthusiastic, with a genuine passion for games.
- A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using MS Office applications especially Excel, project management scheduling tools e.g. Jira, and bug management software, e.g. Devsuite.
- Previous experience working with one or more of:
- External partners
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of the Total War Franchise.
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.