The Senior Games Tester position is a highly responsible job; test planning, organising tests, reporting bugs and providing quality feedback for our titles in development. We are after motivated, experienced leaders and organisers.
This permanent position is for our new Alien IP title currently in development. Several additional positions are also needed for our established Total War team during the same period. Most of the positions are for console platforms.
- Create and drive test plans for your assigned gaming platform
- Pro-actively manage allocated staff to best cover testing needs efficiently
- Communicate key issues and requirements to development team and QA management
- Test games in development for software bugs
- Manage specific technical tests
- Enter bugs clearly and accurately into our bug database
- Verify and recreate bugs as required
- Report additional balancing, design and accessibility problems
- Experience of two shipped game cycles; in particular, testing experience on one or more AAA console titles
- Knowledge of functional / compliance standards on at least one console platform
- An in depth understanding of QA process
- Leadership and organisational experience
- Able to motivate staff
- A keen enthusiasm for gaming
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- A highly driven and flexible approach
- Significant experience with MS Excel and bug tracking system software
- Games industry related degree (e.g. audio, art, design, etc.) or expertise in a specific game area is an asset (e.g. audio, technical, PC hardware, design or scripting etc.)
- Strong technical knowledge/skills (e.g. programming, scripting, console hardware)
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian or Spanish
You will need to be available to start in August.
PLEASE ENSURE A COVERING LETTER IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR CV APPLICATION