We take the craft of designing and mixing sounds seriously, so as a creative and technical individual, if being part of an award-winning team and working on AAA productions is important to you then apply now!
To follow, support and deliver on the audio plan set out by the Audio Director, delivering a AAA sound experience
To create sound effects using techniques such location/studio recording, Foley recording in addition to utilising pre-recorded in-house and commercial material
Integrate and mix audio content into games using in-house tools and other 3rd party software
To create and mix audio content for trailers, demo's and conferences to commercial standards when required
To test all aspects of your game audio to ensure in-game playback is as intended and fit for commercial release
Set high standards for and helps mentor junior members of the team
When required, work and collaborate with external audio vendors
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- In-house games development experience at a senior level as a ‘sound designer’ or similar
- Proven excellence with sound design, showing creative flair
- Experienced at integrating audio in to and mixing game projects
- Ability to track lay and mix audio to linear footage to commercial standards.
- Must have completed work on at least 3 shipped full price retail console or PC games, completing full in-house product cycles
- Experience with Wwise audio engine
- ProTool 9 or above experience to advanced level
- Must be a pro-active, problem solver who is highly organized and solution focused – seeks challenges and delivers results
- Ability to learn new in-house audio tools and software for integrating content
- Ability to work as a team player and under own initiative
- Ability to plan, organise and oversee location sfx recording sessions
- HND in Sound Engineering (or above) or relevant in-house game audio experience
- A keen interest in and a passion for sound and music in games and other forms of a/v entertainment
- Knowledge and familiarity of Total War brand a bonus
- Professional location and studio based sound effects recording experience
- AAA video game experience
- A full clean driving licence to be able to attend remote Foley sessions
All Audio applicants are required to submit a show reel in support of their application, demonstrating creative sound design.
Applications cannot be considered without an accompanying show reel.