This key artist will be expected to:
- Work with other Technical Artists to support the art team day-to-day.
- Liaise with Art Leads and Programming teams to develop new asset pipelines.
- Develop scripted tools to expedite artist workflows.
- Debug and assist fixing art asset issues within the game.
- Ensure high quality and efficiency of art asset production through the entire art pipeline.
- Knowledge of 3ds Max (or similar 3D package).
- Proven experience with scripting languages – Maxscript; Mel; Python.
- Understanding of art game pipelines.
- Understanding of shaders and rendering techniques such as PBR.
- Ability to explain and document technical solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with others to solve issues.
- Passion for games!