Reporting to the lead VFX artist, the candidate should be able to follow style guides, and create and implement VFX and lighting elements with a proprietary particle systems and tools.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent creative and technical ability. They will be an accomplished artist with a passion for VFX and lighting, possessing the ability to produce visually stunning, high quality VFX.
- create and implement world class VFX and lighting;
- work constructively as part of a team;
- work with other disciplines to construct and maintain efficient pipelines; and
- communicate clearly, in all directions.
- Strong visual awareness and artistic ability
- Experience of working in a professional creative environment
- Expert knowledge of particle system and lighting terminology and application
- Expert knowledge of proprietary and off the shelf particle editors
- Expert knowledge Photoshop and After Effects
- Willingness to engage with and master proprietary tools and systems
- Love of games
- Developed understanding of contemporary shader features and creation workflow
- Strong understanding of game lighting techniques and practical implementation
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.