The right candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent creative, technical and visual skill. You will be an accomplished artist with a passion for creating believable characters with the ability to produce stunning, high quality, efficient, real time game content.
- Create high quality characters and character components (including weapons etc.), from sculpt to game res models and texturing
- Help riggers/animators with skinning as required
- Mentor other character artists and interns
- Help Character Lead with contractors/outsourcing as required
- Visual flare and talent
- Expert use of industry standard tools, such as Max/Maya, Photoshop and Zbrush and next gen techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of both high res and game engine modelling, shading, texturing and skinning techniques
- A portfolio that showcase eye for realism and detail, experience and excellent knowledge of topology limitations.
- Knowledge of games development pipelines
- Self-motivated, good communicator, positive can do attitude, team-player
- At least two shipped AAA games
- Knowledge of additional software such as Substance Designer/Painter, Marvellous Designer
- Experience with PBR based shaders