The successful applicant will communicate with the Level Design team to ensure quality and stability of the critical mission path as well as with QA management daily regarding key issues. The ability to enter bug reports clearly and accurately into our bug database, and verify and recreate bugs as required is essential to the role. In addition the position will require reporting of additional balancing, design and accessibility problems.
- Driven, proactive and flexible approach
- Strong communication, observation and reporting skills
- Experience using level editing tools, CryEngine, Unreal or similar – Portfolio required
- A keen enthusiasm for gaming and solid understanding of game mechanics
- A clear understanding of QA process
- Experience using the Windows operating system, and Office programs, Word, Excel etc.
- Able to work to deadlines set by the QA management in a timely and precise manner
- Experience of level design – Portfolio required
- 1st hand experience of quality assurance role in a video game company, with at least 1 shipped title
- Industry related Games design degree – show grades
- Strong technical knowledge / skill of mission scripting
- An excellent knowledge of all current generation platforms