The role of the Associate Producer/Producer is to work alongside and assist the senior producer managing the development of our AAA Alien game project from pre-production through to release.
The successful candidate will assist with the day to day, and week to week process of managing a cross discipline game team. The associate producer will be able to provide support to keep the project moving forward, and the team positive, informed and focused whilst keeping momentum. The role will also require working with the project leads to generate milestone schedules, identify dependencies, and prioritise work.
The role will also require the development and fostering of positive relationships and cohesiveness within the team and other relevant third parties including internal relationships with SEGA.
- Organised, driven and self-motivated.
- Have worked as AP/Producer on at least one game project.
- Able to Identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate.
- Project management experience with a good understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation.
- Problem solver. You will be aware of potential and current issues and formulate plans to solve them.
- Pragmatic – you understand making games is complex, and you can weigh up the priorities when everything is high priority.
- The ability to cope well and perform under pressure working to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Always looking for ways to improve our process, team or project. Determined to make a great game and work environment.
- Ability to handle the high stress of working and delivering to schedules.
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for action games.
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to make that team perform cohesively.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of all MS Office applications.
- Experience with Hansoft, MS Project or similar
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Previous experience working with: QA, Localisation, Outsourcing, Perforce, Wikis, Sharepoint and office macros.
- Good presentation skills
- Background in complimentary development discipline, i.e. programming, art etc
The above job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.